West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University is located in the West region of Kazakhstan. It is one of the great cultural, medical, educational, diagnostic and research center in Kazakhstan. In the year 1957, the university was established. Modern technologies and innovative approaches have been introduced in the field of medicine and education by the university staff.
In the university, there are 4 specialties in the master’s program, 2 in the doctoral program, 18 specialties in the residency and 29 specialties in the physicians and nursing program are available. The university structure consists of different faculties, departments, a medical care, a scientific and practical center, a department of teaching, administrative staff management, laboratories etc.
The university consists of its own clinical units such as Family medicine clinic, Dental clinic, and Medical center to deliver the tertiary care.
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 with 60%|
|NEET Entrance Test||compulsory|
|Course Duration||5 years|
|Medium of Education||English|
|University Recognition||MCI and WHO approved.|
Benefits of Studying at West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University
- The West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State medical university follows international standards and thus delivers quality education to students.
- At this university, students can participate in various international exchange programs, seminars, conferences and projects.
- There are 6 different faculties of medicine are available at the university.
- There is an excellent and well equipped library for students.
- A friendly and multicultural environment has been maintained at the university’s campus.
- The university’s campus provides many facilities for students like cafes, gym, canteen, sports complex, activity centers etc.
- The university also provides hostel facility for students.
- The university has the best and highly qualified teaching faculty.
- The tuition fees and the hostel fees are very low compared to other countries.
Accreditation and Recognition
The West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University has following accreditation and recognition:-
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Ministry of education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Hostel Facilities and Campus
- Students from various countries come to study at West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University.
- The university’s campus for students is completely filled with all the basic amenities and other facilities.
- The campus at this university has a centralized AC.
- The university’s campus provides hostels for its students.
- For the security of students, hostels are guarded with 24/7 security system.
- The university has activity complexes like gym, sports complex, cafes, canteen, activity centers and sports complexes etc.
- The campus at this university, is very friendly and multicultural.
- At the university’s hostel there are many facilities for students like reading room, restroom, internet connectivity, television, furniture, household appliances to make their stay at the hostel as comfortable as possible.
- Students are also provided with medical room facility to sponsor healthy lifestyles, prevention of disease.
- The bodies of sanitary and epidemiologic services constantly regulates the hostel.