Manash Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University, Also known as NKSU, is one of the oldest and most beautiful educational institution in the Republic of Kazakhstan with more than 80 years of its existence.
The North Kazakhstan State University was formed by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Kazakhstan in 1994 on the basis of Petropavlovsk Pedagogical university named after K.D. Ushinskiy keeping traced history from 1937.
The North Kazakhstan State University was given the status of “State University” On January 31, 2001.
On May 30, 2003, the North Kazakhstan state university was named after Academician Manash Kozybayev.
The NKSU named after M.Kozybayev has the State license which gives the right to provide educational services. The NKSU named after M.Kozybayev has passed the institutional accreditation (сertificate №АА0023 issued on May 23, 2014 by the Independent agency for accrediatation and rating) and a state certification procedure (Order № 435 issued on May 5, 2016 by the MES Republic of Kazakhstan) successfully.
The NKSU is a Massive institution and yet is one of the most well designed, pleasing to eye, kind of places. There a a total of 9 building in the University covering a total area of about 836383 m2. The School building cover an area of 63352 m2. The utility area is about 28844 m2. Even the Hostel area is use for the students covering an area of 167377 m2. There are 1026 places in the dormitory of the university.
There are about 7 faculties, 27 Chairs, 48 Bachelor programs, 23 Master Programs and 4 Doctor programs.
HIGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
Clinical Department of “Internal Diseases”
- Department of “Agronomy and Forestry”
- Department of “Food Security
INSTITUTE OF LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE
- Department of Foreign Languages
- Department of “Kazakh Language and Literature”
- Department of “Practical Kazakh Language”
- Department of Russian Language and Literature
- German-Roman Philology Department
- Department of Musical Disciplines
- Department of Pedagogy and Psychology
- Department of “Special and Social Pedagogy”
- Department of Theory and Methodology of Primary Pre-School Teaching.
- Department of Theory and Methodology of Physical and Military Training
Physical Training Department
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY
- Department of “Information and Communication Technologies”
- Department of “Construction and Design”
- Department of Transport and Mechanical engineering.
- Department of Energetic and Radio electronics
HISTORY, ECONOMICS AND LAW FACULTY
- Department of Journalism
- Department of Economics and Accounting
- Department of History of Kazakhstan and Social-Human Disciplines
- Department of Legal Disciplines
- Finance and Management Department
FACULTY OF MATHEMATICS AND NATURAL SCIENCES
- Biology Department
- Geography and Ecology Department
- Department of Mathematics and Informatics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Chemistry and Chemical Technologies